Ever have the dilemma of what type of cuisine to opt for on a night out? Can't agree with your family, friends or partner whether to go for Chinese or Indian? Does your husband hanker for a steak whilst you have a real craving for Mexican?
If so look no further than the Red Hot World Buffet...I was invited to sit at the Chef's table at their Leeds branch and was seriously impressed with all of their dishes. The restaurant in Leeds includes specialist zones such as North and South Indian kitchens, a sushi station, a cold-stone creamery, Oriental grill and Mediterranean kitchens. I have also been with my family about six month's ago - when we were impressed with the stunning presentation of the food, the attentive service and the vast choice of dishes. So please be aware that although the meal was complimentary all views and opinions included in this review are my own.
Above is a picture of the 'mocktail' which greeted me - all juicy strawberries and crushed ice (a perfect combo for a heavily pregnant lady!)
And here was our menu, complete with accompanying photos, for the night:
Hand rolled salmon sushi or with avocado and mango (v)
Potato tikki, a traditional Indian street food
Seafood risotto or with asparagus and sundried tomato (v)
Chicken teppanyaki prepared on an Oriental grill or with vegetables (v)
Mini crème brȗlée, brownies and cheesecakes served with fresh coffee
Pancakes served with a variety of delicious toppings
Choose from triple chocolate, white chocolate and strawberry or banana and caramel
|And to finish homemade mini macaroons with melon liquor - phew! Serious food coma!|
- Avocado and mango sushi was light and the spring flavours really complimented each other
- The sauces served with the potato tikki really set it off and it was a yummy starter
- The risotto was delicately flavoured and has plenty of asparagus tips to crunch on
- The brownie and chocolate pancakes were a revelation and for me the top dish of the night - but then I do have a serious case of sweet tooth!
- Perfect for a big group or family as there is so much variety (there is a stringent booking policy for big groups - so be aware of this)
- Attentive service
- Food is expertly prepared using the freshest ingredients and is presented in an eye-catching and mouth watering plethora of cuisines
- You will not leave hungry!
Branches in: Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Cardiff.
The lovely people at Red Hot are offering a special promotion exclusively for readers and followers of this blog: Redhot-worldbuffet.com/LEJUNE
So what are you waiting for?